Sunday 19 June 2016

Miss a lot, gain a lot more

6.3twenty-four
New handbag discussions with the girls. IKEA run! Hotdog and ice-cream :) Loot small enough to carry home, Agree to come back. Finn starts martial arts classes. Deliveroo from Byron is a little disappointing.

Nes finds a new place! Right next door at Catherine's lol. Looks lovely though. Huge welt on my forehead from the broom cupboard door.

Radiohead finally puts In Rainbows on spotify!! \0/ Mel on holiday in Spain with Andrea - gives me room to settle in. Serious 3D experiments in room layout as I sit in my office chair in the kitchen. Room is definitely smaller than before :-O Finally make it to the record store right outside our flat - pick up Billy Joel's double LP for a fiver!!

Bed is finally up after SJ's valiant push for helping me sort the layout! JL wardrobe built, IKEA cupboard built! Magic!  :) Using every last one of the shoe racks in some place or the other. Bought a handbag :) Completely missing the Taste of London Food Festival in Regents Park. Missing my date with Ams, who lands back in hospital. Dealing with Nes and mom's fallout. Missing my panel talk on women in radio as well. Nesting though :)

Sunday morning sitting on my balcony with coffee and biscuits, loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment